1. What Information Does The Application Obtain And How Is It Used?
a) User Provided Information
The Application may collect certain information you provide, such as when you download and register the Application, or when you post content through the Application. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and other registration information.
b) Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application.
2. Does The Application Collect Precise Real-Time Location Information?
The Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device unless you explicitly allow it.
3. Do Third Parties See And/Or Have Access To Information Obtained By The Application?
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
4. What Are My Opt-Out Rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes available on your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected].
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
8. Your Consent
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected].